Shop Local Holiday Gift Guide!
Friends! It is my honor to be able to share some of my favorite local MN based businesses – and encourage you to shop small this season. The best part about this is that you can buy these same goodies online – meaning you don’t necessarily have to be from Minnesota.
The image below highlights my personal favorites, but please go explore their websites for more treats! Click the name of the business to visit their Instagram pages – so you can follow along on their accounts for holiday specials.
As a side note, none of these businesses have reached out to me to promote them. I am doing this willingly as a consumer, and I am not receiving anything in return. I just firmly believe in supporting local businesses… that’s it!
- Primp Boutique – Shop this adorable Phoebe Tie Sweater or hit up one of their stores to find something you or a friend will love!
- Minny & Paul – Curated gift boxes are ALWAYS a perfect gift idea. “Cheer” is a great choice for the holiday season!
- Senn & Sons – Who doesn’t love adorable stationary? This planner will keep your organized friend or family member in your life on track.
- Poppy Stella Rose – This company hosts many different artists and their products, but this MN inspired wall art has my heart sold. BONUS – a portion of each purchase goes to a local MN non-profit. Amazing!
- Realia by Jen – I love jewelry just as much as I love monogrammed things. I love this pendant necklace, but check out her beautiful bracelets as well!
- Whirls and Purls – In this great state, we need to keep warm. Handmade outdoor gear is some of my favorite. This adorable knitted hat is no different!
- Excelsior Candle Co. – Ahhh, I love homemade candles. Keep your space warm when your traveling with this Morning Calm Travel Pack.
- McKenzie Cole Designs – Graphic tee’s are very much in style and nothing is better than pairing it with a chunky cardi sweater. Nicole, the owner, is from my hometown and is following her passions! I love the “baby it’s cold outside” tee.
- Made in Minny – This scarf is giving me all of the cozy vibes. Beautifully made and gorgeous color. You don’t want to miss these gifts!
- Austin Fowler – Incredibly crafted and designed bags intended for the busy Mom. The style is so on trend that they really would work for anyone. The Savannah is my personal favorite.
- It is Well Woodworking – I met this hubby and wife duo through a mutual friend. I adore their rustic and modern designs and want all of their items in my house. Check out this adorable mason jar holder!
From me to you – I hope your holiday season is merry and bright!