10 Secret Santa Gift Ideas
I asked and you said YES to a gift guide with some ideas for a Secret Santa. I really enjoy customizing and finding a unique but fun gift for a Secret Santa, but I know that isn’t the case for everyone. Below are my top 10 favorite gift ideas that I’ve used in the past.
- Slippers – A few years back I had bought a Secret Santa (who loved to stay home) some cozy slippers. She LOVED them. Initially it may seem boring and simple, but if you have a recipient who will appreciate it, you won’t go wrong. These cute slippers from TJMaxx are one of my favorite options.
- Coffee or Tea Gift Set – It’s always a safe bet that your Secret Santa will either like coffee or tea. Pair it with a cute mug and you’ve got yourself a gift. I personally love this cute 12 days of Christmas coffee set from Amazon. So fun!
- Stationary/Office Supplies – Chances are good your Secret Santa needs to take notes. I love piecing together office goodies/notebooks and/or stationary to complete a gift. Russel + Hazel has some adorable options, and this notebook is a great addition.
- Spa/Bath Gift Sets – This idea is likely best suited for a female Secret Santa, but nonetheless is a good option. We don’t always take the time we need to de-stress and relax, so encouraging that through a gift is appreciated. This spa gift basket from Etsy is cute and stylish.
- Hat and Mitten Set – Winter is harsh, especially if you live in a colder state. Pairing a cute homemade hat and mittens for your Secret Santa is a fun alternative to picking an item of clothing. This pretty red set is my personal favorite, but is on the higher price side. Swing by Target and mix and match for a cheaper alternative.
- Nail Polish Pack – You’ll need to ensure your Secret Santa recipient is into this type of thing, and if so, this classic nail polish set from Ulta will do just the trick. I love all of the colors in this particular set.
- PostSecret Book-The year this book came out, I gave it to everyone. It’s the PERFECT coffee table book and fitting for someone who is curious. It includes real secrets from real people and is a fascinating read.
- Gold Monogrammed Ornament – A traditional route, but appealing for the home décor and/or ornament lover. This beautiful tree décor from Anthropologie is on MY wish list for this year. *hint hint*
- Google Home Mini – Calling all tech fanatics! This affordable option is perfect for the Secret Santa who loves the latest technology. ALSO on my wish list. 🙂
- Plush Blanket –This beautiful blanket is a great gift idea for the movie lover. Pair it with a DVD and snacks and you’ve made a fun movie night gift set!
I genuinely hope you found this guide helpful when shopping for your Secret Santa! Even if the ideas sparked inspiration or you found the perfect gift, I’m so happy you stopped by. Leave me a comment and let me know if you have other ideas I should add to my list. I always love hearing from you. Happy shopping!