5 sweaters you’ll want this winter
Just swing by Instagram and it’ll seem like a never ending sea of sweaters (myself included 🙋🏻). But, most of us can’t afford a $100 purchase from Nordstrom. I know I can’t!
Luckily, I hoard sweaters like a pro since I live in Minnesota. I’ve rounded up 5 classics you’ll want to add to your wardrobe that won’t break your bank account. Time to get cozy!
1. SheIn: Twist Detail Infinity Sweater
$20! I love the unique detailing of this sweater. The maroon color is lovely for winter, but also comes in several other colors as well! 😍
2. “A New Day” from Target: Purple Chenille Sweater$20! One of my favorites for the weekend. So warm and cozy and fits a little loose which is good for this time of year. 😉
3. Tula Boutique: Oversized Luxe Cardigan
$53! How stunning is this cardigan?! It’s my newest addition and worth every penny. Plus, you’re supporting a local MN online boutique with this purchase. Go ahead, treat yo’self!
4. TJ Maxx: En Creme Tie Sleeve Sweater$25! I’m loving this classic and pretty blue color, and the bell sleeve/tie trend has my heart soaring. Beautiful on everyone. Hurry, this one is almost sold out! 💕
5. Nordstrom Rack: Gray Cable Knit! $27! Can’t have a list of sweaters without a cable knit, and in gray. 😉
Feeling inspired to find more? Check out one of my favorite online boutiques Everest & Co, for additional options.
Leave me a note and let me know which one from this list is your fave! ❤️